NEXT-GENERATION IMAGING FOR DENTAL SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS
Your Partner in Comprehensive Digital Dental Imaging Solutions
LED Apteryx is built upon the vision of delivering next-generation imaging technologies combined with a “white-glove” customer experience.
We offer a suite of imaging systems that focus on high-resolution image quality, dependable performance, and unmatched affordability. Our software solutions are enterprise capable and work with your existing imaging technologies, in addition to LED Dental solutions.
For complete details on our Dental Support Organization Program, please contact:
Vince Wagner, Director of DSO Sales
Cloud and Enterprise Software
Our imaging software solutions are scalable to meet the needs of organizations both large and small:
- Available in standard, Cloud & Enterprise configurations
- Works with any practice management system and is flexible enough to work in diverse and changing IT environments
- Hardware independent so you can keep your software consistent as your practice grows
Advanced Imaging Hardware
We provide a comprehensive end-to-end digital imaging solution, from patient communication to advanced treatment planning and in-office appliance production:
- TUXEDO Intraoral Sensors
- Rayscan Pan/Ceph/CBCT
- VELscope Oral Screening
- LED IC100 Intraoral Cameras
Our goal is to provide an exceptional customer service experience. From the initial research and sales process to onsite service, we strive to provide you with an unparalleled level of care.
- Nationwide onsite service
- Direct, dedicated national telephone and email technical support
- Worry-free warranty programs
Leadership in Dental Imaging
LED Dental is uniquely comprised by many of the brightest minds in the dental industry with decades of experience in imaging technologies. And, our expertise in collaborating with dental support organizations is second to none.
David Gane, DDS – Chief Executive Officer
- Served as VP of Imaging at Kodak/Carestream Dental
Lamar Roberts – President
- Former VP of Sales and Marketing at Carestream Dental
- Senior leadership with 360imaging and PracticeWorks
Vince Wagner – Director of DSO Sales
- Previous director of national accounts at Carestream Dental, leading many DSO’s in their transition to digital imaging
American Dental Partners & LED Apteryx:
The Epitome of Cloud-Based Imaging Success
Dental Support Organizations (DSOs) are increasing in the dental industry, with larger, geographically
dispersed infrastructures becoming more commonplace. Due to the number of component practices involved in each DSO, these businesses have specific hardware and software considerations that directly affect the efficiency and profitability of their organizations. However, no matter how robust the DSO organization is, the overhead and investments associated with digital imaging software, hardware, and computing technology can significantly affect its bottom line.
Fortunately, in a cloud-based computing model, rather than investing in the hardware and software outright, practices can access and use resources and applications from LED Apteryx on their own equipment, no matter where they are. This white paper explains how American Dental Partners (AMDPI) recently turned to XVWeb® by LED Apteryx, Inc.—a leading dental cloud-based image management system—when faced with upgrading, replacing and maintaining 340 imaging servers.