XVlite Additional Location License for your home, satellite, or mobile dental offices.
Item ID: 13703
DescriptionXVlite Additional 1-user base install requires an activatedXVLite 3.12+ installation currently registered to the practice, along with proper proof of your additional location(s). XVlite[ledproduct] will capture, enhance and display all of your dental images.[ledproduct id="19903"]XVlite supports image capture from a majority of the different digital hardware in today’s market. XVlite incorporates the latest advancements in imaging technology and Apteryx’s patented STB (Secure Tagged Block) file format, an unmodifiable, secure and “loss-less” imaging format.XVlite also exports to a number of common image file formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and BMP for universal viewing.
Features and Benefits
- Apteryx’s SIMU, single install multi-use, technology allows for easy installation and updates. Users will be able to take advantage of new technologies as they are developed intoXVlite with our free updates.
- Compatible with a wide variety of hardware including the majority of manufactured intra-oral sensors, phosphor plate scanners, panoramic and cephalometric units, intra-oral cameras, extra-oral cameras, and flat bed scanners.
- XVlite’s wizard driven interface is designed for quick and easy image capture and viewing. This design offers a simple easy to use interface which works seamlessly with touchscreen monitors.
- Contains a large variety of image analysis tools and enhancements that will allow the user to accurately diagnose and improve on the image quality.
- XVlite enables users to capture images into completely customizable mounts or progressions.
- XVlite is capable of importing and exporting images and can integrate with your outlook email account to send images.
- XVlite supports both human and veterinary dental modalities.