XrayVision will capture, enhance and display all of your dental images. XrayVision supports image capture from a majority of the different digital sensors available today
Item ID: 13749
NO PENALTY Crossgrade from any XVlite product (including OEMs) to XrayVision!
Original owner only, one crossgrade discount per address and/or invoice. User must provide original invoice and registration card or number(s) to Apteryx within 3 business days. The XVlite registration number(s) you provide will be converted to a single XrayVision number with all users included.
XrayVision Crossgrade includes the following:
- Apteryx installation via remote connection
- Convert all existing users on one network
- NameGrabber™ – Apteryx’s patented “bridge” to any Windows practice management program
- Ability to acquire images from most digital intraoral sensors, digital pan and ceph devices, and phosphor plate scanners
- Image capture from analog* and digital intra-oral and extra-oral cameras
- Scanner support to input existing film radiographs
- Patient image management
- Built-in image security and encryption
- Automatic document generation
- Easily add more users with PACxv workstation licenses
- Electronic Manual and Window’s Help Documents
- Free minor updates available as downloads from the Apteryx website
XrayVision is the industry’s leading open-architecture digital image management program.
*Requires a video card with capture abilities.