HOW TO DETERMINE XV/XVLITE SOFTWARE VERSION
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING TROUBLE WITH YOUR NEW REGISTRATION NUMBER:
Version 3.12 and above:
Download the latest Apteryx INI update to use the new registration numbers.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APTERYX INI UPDATE.
Version 3.11 and lower:
Update your software to the latest via the Apteryx Updates page.
HOW TO READ APTERYX VERSION AND BUILD NUMBERS:
Apteryx uses a standardized version number in all of our products.Versions are read left to right, with components separated by dots.
Sample Version Number: 220.127.116.11
- First number is Major Version
- Second number is Minor Version
- Third number is unused at this time
- Last number is Build Number
Sample above would be read as version 3.12 build 41.
WHERE TO FIND XRAYVISION (& OEMS) VERSION AND BUILD NUMBER:
- Launch the XrayVision software, if it’s not open already.
- Click on Help > About… in the upper menu.
- “About” dialog will display, and the information will start scrolling. Version is presented in bottom of “About” window.
WHERE TO FIND XVLITE (& OEMS) VERSION AND BUILD NUMBER:
- Launch the XVLite software, if it’s not open already.
- Click on Start in lower right corner of XVLIte.
- Click on Preferences button at bottom of left menu.
- Click on About And Technical Support button near bottom of left menu.
- “About” dialog will display, and the information will start scrolling. Version is presented at top of scrolling information. (TIP: Click and drag/hold the scrolling information to find and view build info)