skip to Main Content
Version 1.2 Build 1
Release Date: 3/30/2010
- Redesign of the internal imaging engine.
- Change made to enable support the 64-bit drivers.
- Defaults changed for 2000 sensors (Gamma = .7; Contrast = +10).
- Defaults changed for the SuniRay sensors (median filtering).
- Timeout of the sensor increased.
- Support option added to produce a raw sensor data file.
- Watermarks changed in the returned images.
Version 1.1 Build 7
Release Date: 1/23/09
- Removed CRC check for CMOS sensors.
- Modification for noise correction function.
- Restored the FPN correction to the original values.
- Default threshold updated.
- Added 1.5 second delay before the “sensor ready” green screen is displayed.
- Added enhancement options similar to Suni Imaging SED.
- Incorporated newest firmware and generic drivers.
- Error message that was displayed when a 2000 sensor is plugged in after capturing a suni ray image was corrected.
- Added random row defect correction code (stitch correction).
Version 1.1 Build 15
Release Date: 11/14/2008
- Updated sensor resolutions.
- Generic driver support added.
- Corrected FPN noise correction for some sensors with vertical stripes.
- Horizontal stitch correction implemented.
- Default sensitivity for USB2000 sensors changed to 4.
- “Suni” tag added to all images.