skip to Main Content
Version 10.0 Build 5
Beta Release Date: 9/25/2018
Release Date: TBD
- Add ability to rename extension to support mulitples in same install. (F3742)
Version 10.0 Build 3
Release Date: 1/14/2013
- Corrected error handling 16 bit compressed images. (F1320)
Version 10.0 Build 2
Release Date: 8/17/09
- Components and environment updated for compliance with new versions of the software.
- Made adjustments as to how status bars are displayed.
- Added new file format base definitions.
- Added the ability to export encrypted, password-protected files.
Version 2.0 Build 3
Release Date: 6/4/09
- Made corrections to the permissions so standard users can burn CDs.
- Updated default options.
Version 2.0 Build 2
Release Date: 5/29/09
- New JPEG libraries added.
- Additional updates made for Vista/Win7 burning.
Version 2.0 Build 1
Release Date: 5/19/09
- Made changes to allow CD/DVD/ISO burning in Vista and Windows 7.
Version 1.0 Build 11
Release Date: 3/12/09
- Changed the option to automatically fill in the various viewer EXEs with the default DCVQuickView.EXE if if exists in the application directory.
Version 1.0 Build 9
Release Date: 1/8/08
- This extension now handles multiple-framed single file DICOM images.
Version 1.0 Build 8
Release Date: 1/8/08
- New naming conventions added for exported JPEG images.
Version 1.0 Build 7
Release Date: 3/21/07
- Implemented quicker generation of a DICOMDIR.
Version 1.0 Build 6
Release Date: 3/13/07
- Added option to prevent addition of adding ICON sequence to DICOMDIR creation. Significantly reduces the amount of time required to create a DICOMDIR.
Version 1.0 Build 5
Release Date: 3/7/07
- Added additional options to prevent the creation of DICOMDIRs until after the exportation of multiple image sets.
Version 1.0 Build 4
Release Date: 1/19/07
- Corrected overwrite prompt when selecting a viewer to include on exported CD/DVD/Directories.
Version 1.0 Build 3
Release Date: 6/29/06
- Added AutoRun features when exporting disk images.
- Change the way filenames are generated when exporting files.
- Restricted the filename generation when the DICOMDIR option is enabled when exporting DICOM images.