Note: These general application modification dates indicate a date when general or fundamental changes were made to the IXDLL infrastructure. The changes here will not make it into specific IXDLL until a build has been made after the dates listed for each implementation.
Implementation Date: 8/10/2010
- Added ability to copy and rename IXDLLs so that there can be more than one copy of the same IXDLL.
Implementation Date: 3/3/09
- Corrected a memory leak that could potentially occur during progression acquisition.
Implementation Date: 2/5/09
- Updated file naming problems where ‘-‘ in the computer names were being replaced with ‘_’. This interfered with the calibration image capture storage and retrieval.
Implementation Date: 12/2/08
- Operator name now associated with acquired images.
Implementation Date: 10/3/2008
- Made changes to fill in default modalities when the extension is initially run.
Implementation Date: 10/31/07
- Support for veterinary tooth specifications.