XVLITE AND OEM VERSIONS
Includes: AFP Digital / Air Techniques ScanSmart / Belmont XVlite / CliniTouch / Dentimax Imaging / Dr Suni / Lightyear / Lynxvision LT / MaxiViewer Lite / OneView Lite / QuickImage / Sigma Image XVL
Version 3.14 Build 11
Beta Release Date: 3/14/2017
Release Date: 4/6/2017
- Better “Go Back” button workflow when viewing viewing layouts by date. (F3306)
- Corrected issue with licensing for computer names with non-English (unicode) characters. (F3345)
Version 3.14 Build 10
Beta Release Date: 9/24/2016
Release Date: TBD
- Additional OEM unique medical device identifier under Help > About. (F3280; F3283)
Version 3.14 Build 9
Beta Release Date: 8/26/2016
Release Date: TBD
- Corrected issue with DOB and Gender not being updated when bridged from Practice Management. (F3188)
- Image enhancements now utilize parallel processing to improve speed. (F2872)
- Added unique medical device identifier under Help > About. (F3212)
- Internal changes for shared code with XrayVision. (F3205)
Version 3.14 Build 8
Beta Release Date: 10/22/2015
Release Date: 1/14/2016
- Corrected issue with supporting layouts with “inside out” view. (B1224)
- Corrected issue with displaying special characters in patient list. (B1238)
Version 3.14 Build 7
Beta Release Date: 9/18/2015
Release Date: TBA
- Modification to EULA statement. (F2857)
- Better handling of invalid entries in phrase translation files. (F2798)
Version 3.14 Build 6
Beta Release Date: 4/28/2015
Release Date: 7/8/2015
- Added patient Date of Birth column to the primary patient list display. The DOB is only displayed when a patient is selected. (F2655)
- Resolved issue with Stop Capture button not functioning during layout capture for certain sensors. (B1176)
- Resolved issue with patient list not displaying recently-created patient after bridging from PM software. (B1188)
- Resolved issue with the Compare Images button being incompatible with converted layouts. (B1164)
- Added option to periodically clean up the local ProgramData temporary storage folder each week. (F2509)
- Added internal validation of ApteryxINI DLL. (F2519)
- Created OEM version for international customers. (F2700)
- Validated medical device labeling requirements. (F2748)
Version 3.14 Build 5
Beta Release Date: 3/31/2015
Release Date: TBA
- Built new OEM version with different registration product code. Not a released version for the primary XVLite product or OEMs. (F2673)
Version 3.14 Build 4
Beta Release Date: 1/05/2015
Release Date: TBA
- Resolved issue with tooth control displays and tool tips. (B1155)
Version 3.14 Build 3
Beta Release Date: 10/21/2014
Release Date: TBA
- Resolved issue with Veterinary tooth control support. (B1113)
Version 3.14 Build 2
Beta Release Date: 8/13/2014
Release Date: TBA
- Modified handling of temporary storage for files (F2487)
Version 3.14 Build 1
Beta Release Date: 8/8/2014
Release Date: TBA
- Updated graphics, acquire image mode, and database functions to match XrayVision version 4. (F2373)
- Added option to only update the patient list when a query button is pressed (F1617)
- Added file lock to prevent patient images from not saving properly if patient is edited on another machine during image capture. (F2000)
- Added tooth associations to layout tiles when printing a progression. (F2349)
- Added pointer mode in enhancements window. (F2101)
- Added restore original image function in the enhancements window. (F2372)
- Fixed issue where B/C enhancement was applying to images twice upon saving. (B1045)
- Fixed issue with layout files being exported improperly in ZIP format. (B1086)
- Fixed screen drawing issues in the “Print” and “Label Properties” windows. (B1104)
- Updated patent numbers in the software (F2173)
Version 3.12 Build 19
Beta Release Date: Internal
Release Date: TBA
- Modified contact information for specific OEM version. (F2119)
Version 3.12 Build 18
Beta Release Date: 11/14/2013
Release Date: TBA
- Modified the patient directory naming convention. removed the SSN from the patients folder. (F2001)
Version 3.12 Build 17
Beta Release Date: 4/18/2013
Release Date: TBA
- Added ability for IEDLL extensions to save additional data for a file in the patient’s record. (F1835)
- Resolved issue with CTRL+TAB key combination interfering with interface. (B930)
Version 3.12 Build 16
Beta Release Date: 3/13/2013
Release Date: TBA
- Modified image modification toolbar to initially be expanded. (F1708)
- With patient list disabled, newly-added patient will now be automatically selected. (F1745)
- Added Real Time Filter option to ignore color images. (B1558)
- Resolved issue with labels not being displayed when using Compare X-rays with Labels. (B887)
- Modified how layout is backed up to Original Images folder to include all images. (B889)
- Resolved issue with Implant Label display. (B856)
- Resolved issue with exported JPGs storing in STB format. (B844)
- Resolved issue with Auto Place Taken Date Labels not being saved. (B825)
- Resolved issue with restoring images from Transient Storage. (B766)
- Added support for gender to be bridged through command line. (B886)
- Resolved issue with selecting Automatic Acquire custom size in image capture prompt. (B893)
- Resolved issue with Real Time Filter option displaying as enabled while actually disabled. (B899)
- Modifications to shared TWAIN-capture code. (F1684)
- Modified internal functionality of merge patients operations. (F1696)
- Additional functionality related to Real Time Filters, e.g. excluding large images. (F1696)
- Additional functionality within ImageBar for modifying size and remembering position. (F1696)
- Option added to allow/disallow interaction with labels on the various Label screens. (F1696)
- Modified internal functionality of Select Directory dialogs. (F1736)
- QuickImage OEM: initial creation. (F1742)
Version 3.12 Build 15
Beta Release Date: 4/16/2012
Release Date: TBA
- Added Real Time Filter (RTF) functionality. Realtime Filters can be enabled/disabled within any single image view. (F1250; F1339)
- Improved handling when opening certain corrupt images. (F1315)
- With XV Sync, when the ToStore option is enabled, and an image is modified, the patient’s Original Images folder will now be included in the next sync. (F1322)
- Resolved issue with scrollbar functionality in various viewer controls. (F1341)
- Resolved issue with jumpy cursor drawing when applying calibration/measurement labels. (B719)
- Resolved issue with labels being included in Word Document templates despite option being disabled. (B697)
- Resolved issue with displaying incorrect thumbnails in layouts. (B732)
- Tooth definition specification is now a global setting. (B697)
Version 3.12 Build 14
Release Date: 12/13/2011
- Improved ability to import, store, and view non-image files (e.g. PDF, DOC, XLS, HTML, PPT, AVI, MOV, etc). (F662)
- When an image is modified, the original image is now automatically backed up in the patient’s folder, in an Original Images subfolder. (F1134)
- Sensor status prompts font has been updated (F1043)
- Added “include labels” checkbox to multi-image comparison, printing, and Word document spawning functions. (F1144)
- Added “Take New” to the single image capture return screen as well as “Capture Layout” when viewing existing layouts. (F1043)
- Added new pop-out enhancement toolbar to image viewing screens, with additional image enhancement options. (F1082)
- Changed default group view to layouts. (F1058)
- Resolved issue where extra characters are appended to patient’s foldernames in some patient-editing scenarios (B616)
- Resolved issue with user-specified taken dates being ignored in the View Images By Date window. (B651)
- Internal functionality change to the Stop Series Capture button to resolve certain hardware hanging scenarios. (B652)
- Internal functionality change for supporting extended services in TransIT CEDs. (F1158)
- Added digital signature to application. (F1142)
- Resolved issues were syncing patients with different cases (upper/lower) or different SSN formats (dashes or no dashes) was causing duplicate records. (B654)
Version 3.12 Build 12
Release Date: 8/15/2011
- Resolved issue with “Out of Memory” error in certain environments, when closing the software or attempting a sensor capture. (B610)
Version 3.12 Build 10
Release Date: 7/12/2011
- Modified handling of series capture to allow hardware shutdown to occur at any point when a series is stopped within the Capture Layout window. (B572)
Version 3.12 Build 9
Release Date: 6/22/2011
- Added implant library labeling capabilities. (F1039)
- Resolved issue with incorrect layout taken dates. (B546)
Version 3.12 Build 7
Release Date: 4/28/2011
- Modified handling of image storage format conversion. (B563)
- Resolved issue with Stop Sensor capture functionality during layout capture. (B555)
- Implemented tile reorientation functionality when switching tiles during layout capture. (B555)
- Resolved issues with selecting the filetype and filename during Export and Save As operations. (B553; B557; B562)
- Integrated Recycle Bin deletion functionality for images deleted from layout. (B565)
Version 3.12 Build 6
Release Date: 3/22/2011
Added option to Update Patient Filemaps under Database options. (B546)
Modified the way that layout taken dates are determined. (B546)
Resolved issue with options button coloring after restoring a minimized window. (F929)
Version 3.12 Build 5
Release Date: 3/16/2011
- Resolved issue with black icons appearing when the window is minimized/maximized. (F929)
- Removed enhancement icons for IADLLs in the bottom right of the Enhancement window. (F929)
- Modified layout capture from TWAIN/IDDLL to support the return of multiple images at once. (B519)
- Resolved issue with the displayed ordering of images that were captured at the same time. (B442)
- Resolved issue with functionality of tile flip/rotate options in the layout capture window. (F675)
Version 3.12 Build 4
Release Date: 2/17/2011
- Resolved issue, for specific reseller CD image, in which a layout file was being interpreted as a single image due to the missing “FGrp” in the filename. (B537)
Version 3.12 Build 3
Release Date: 01/24/2010
- Resolved issue when images are captured in XV and viewed in XV Lite produced the message “Unsupported version detected for the patient map! The patient will be recreated”. (B463)
- Resolved wrong date issue with Open Patient, View Images by Date feature. (B172)
- Patient indexing issue resolved when adding from Practice Management database. Now adds patients immediately to patient list after selecting a patient. (B201)
- Resolved issue where real time brightness was not being updated in compare sidebar window. (B216)
- Added capability to delete just one image from a layout tile. (F383/F820)
- Resolved issue where Update Patient Database did not populate the ToStore database (B405)
- Added search fields to the “Move to Patient” windows. (F907)
- Resolved issue where a config file could be come corrupted causing crash. (B244)
- Resolved issue with “Incorrect Parameter” error occurring when a user attempts to change the Taken Date of an image. (B520)
Version 3.12 Build 2
Release Date: 10/11/2010
- Added support for licensing by user and by client. (F813)
Version 3.12 Build 1
Release Date: 7/8/2010
- Version number brought in pace with main XV application for better tracking and compatibility with upgrader requirements.
- Added ability to change tooth numbers (F270)
- Corrected problem layouts were being captured as STB even image storage format was is set as JPG. (Bug 125)
- Corrected choppy scrollbar problem that made it hard for users to utilize. (Bug 85)
- Corrected problem with Merge that was removing stamps and taken dates from images. (Bug 150)
- Added a Send button for emailing layouts. (F655)
- Corrected Floater View pop-out toolbar that was missing icons. (Bug 212)
- Corrected Floater View that was missing Image Operations. (Bug 481)
- Corrected issue with black background when printing layouts with taken dates. (Bug 99)
- Added Image Operations to Capture Layout Window. (F675)
- Corrected problem with Image Compare feature showing light images. (Bug 216)
- Corrected problem with Move Image to Another Patient feature that was changing the taken date. (Bug 293)
- Correct problem where patient does not appear on list when patient added from data drill. (Bug 201)
- Added Find Images By Date feature. (F286)
- Corrected Taken date issue. (Bug 172)
- Added ability to change the Taken Date.
Version 2.1 Build 54
Release Date: 1/20/2010
- Updated reseller colors from yellow to orange.
- Added reversed layout functionality.
- Added ability to display image bar horizontally.
Version 2.1 Build 53
Release Date: 10/20/09
- Added a monitor test pattern to the general options.
- Reformatted the preferences to accommodate smaller screens.
Version 2.1 Build 52
Release Date: 9/23/09
- Corrected problem when launching WhitenIT or Cosmetic Imaging.
Version 2.1 Build 51
Release Date: 8/11/09
- Misc updates.
- Added support for displaying the new lables that were added to XrayVision.
- Added options and support for saving new images and modified images to the ToStore database. This database is used by XVSync to facilitate faster synchronization with other sites.
Version 2.1 Build 48
Release Date: 4/22/09
- FloaterView updated.
- Corrected problems with reallocating licenses of similarly named computers (e.g. “Computer1” and “Computer11”).
- Variables have been added to predefined text labels. These variables are automatically replaced with the respective information when placed in an image (e.g. “%l, %f” will be replaced with the patient’s last and first name).
Version 2.1 Build 46
Release Date: 2/13/09
- Added new handling capabilities for when an image stays in Transient Storage. This can happen when a patient’s record is modified while images are being acquired (usually on another computer). The old method was to simply display a warning message and required the user to manually handle moving or deleting the image. The new method permits the user to select a patient to move the image into. Additional information is also displayed when an image is left in Transient Storage.
- Corrected a problem where the dates displayed for each tile in a layout could revert to the modified date instead of the taken data associated with an image.
- Corrected a problem where image modifications made to a tile in a layout may not be illustrated by the thumbnail image displayed in the layout view. The user more commonly saw this immediately after acquiring the images in a layout.
Version 2.1 Build 45
Release Date: 9/17/08
- Added ability to return all of the image that are acquired from a SED at the same time instead of the user having to invoke the acquisition multiple times.
- New version of the graphic button list control added.
- New scroller control added to the graphic button list control.
Version 2.1 Build 44
Release Date: 6/3/08
- Added new features to display patient passed on the command line when the patient list is hidden. This is used by 3rd party applications as well as NameGrabber/DataGrabber.
- Reduced the flickers associated with the image bar being displayed when launched from a 3rd party application.
- Made correction to patient display when image bar is launched from a 3rd party application and the patient list is hidden.
Version 2.1 Build 43
Release Date: 5/5/08
- Added new enhancement button in main image viewing area on the enhancement screen.
Version 2.1 Build 42
Release Date: 3/36/08
- Added capability of passing the image taken date to a TransIT extension.
Version 2.1 Build 41
Release Date: 3/17/08
- Made correction to exported layout where a single image is created.
Version 2.1 Build 40
Release Date: 3/13/08
- Added new options to display the taken dates in layouts (available in the preferences). Depending on this setting, taken dates will be displayed below each tile and other layout operations (i.e. copying to clipboard) will additionally have the date displayed below each image.
- Added new options to automatically add a taken date label to new images that are acquired.
Version 2.1 Build 39
Release Date: 1/16/08
- Updated short creation to automatically fill in the working/start-in directory.
- Maintenance build.
Version 2.1 Build 37
Release Date: 9/27/07
- Maintenance build.
- Added tables and X-detect feature to general image enhancement screen.
Version 2.1 Build 36
Release Date: 3/26/07
- Added “Preferred Imaging Extension” options to menus (available when editing a layout definition). Can be used to assign a default sensor extension to a layout so that the user does not have to manually select which sensor is to be used when capturing a layout.
- Made changes to correctly size dialogs when displayed on a smaller secondary display on multiple monitor systems.
- Added DOB and Sex to options that can be specified for the command line when invoking other applications.
- Replaced tile’s orientation (vertical or horizontal) with an actual rotation factor. Enables users to make vertical bite wing definitions.
- Maintained build.
Version 2.1 Build 31
Release Date: 8/7/06
- Added “Select patient” buttons to more screens.
- Added a “View Images” button when the user is on the “Take X-ray” or “Capture Image” screen.
- Combined the “Select Patient” and “Go Back” buttons on the Select Teeth screen.
- Fixed an error that occurred when the user selects to customize a layout and then tries to edit a tile.
Version 2.1 Build 30
Release Date: 6/11/06
- HIPAA patient list options added to Preferences.
- SS number hiding added. Will display the last four digits of any ID number resembling a SS number.
- “Patient List” button added to several screens to take the user directly back to the patient list.
- “Customize Layouts” button added when selecting a layout to enable the user to create and modify layouts.
- Change the layout of the layout capture screen to maximize the capture area.
- Removed the unused buttons on the export dialog.
- Right click on various thumbnails functionality added.
- New enhancements options have been added when working with an image.
Version 2.1 Build 28
Release Date: 6/1/06
- Modified how images are passed back and forth between XV and imaging extensions. Windows incompatibilities lead to a possible crash on some computers when passing images back and forth between the apps and extensions.
- Added additional checking to ensure proper versions for Gendex Imaging and Soredex based extensions.
Version 2.1 Build 26
Release Date: 5/23/06
- Added sensor system premounting for various sensor extensions that require it.
Version 2.1 Build 20
Release Date: 12/8/05
- CliniTouch: changed the background bitmap.
- CliniTouch: added new sensor activation options for Sigma, OPD, OCD and PAOCD systems if they have been installed on the computer.
Version 2.1 Build 19
Release Date: 11/9/05
- Corrected problem with command line option processing.
Version 2.1 Build 17
Release Date: 11/2/05
- MIB format support added to several OEM versions that did not support it.
- Corrected problem when closing the application as minimized it comes back up as minimzed the next time it is run.
- The user is now prompted whether changes should be saved when they are made to a layout.
- The software now applies the temporary B/C settings applied to single images in both image display and thumbnails.
Version 2.1 Build 16
Release Date: 9/28/05
- Maintenance release.
- Optimized thumbnail drawing added.
Version 2.1 Build 15
Release Date: 6/7/05
- Floater View now records and utilizes last window placement.
Version 2.1 Build 14
Release Date: 5/31/05
- Layout licensing removed (layout licenses automatically included with product).
- Sensor extension name support updated.
- New ZIP/UNZIP support added.
- Miscellaneous corrections and upgrades.
Version 2.1 Build 10
Release Date: 1/27/05
- New Apteryx DICOM UID added.
- New functionality added to layout captures to allow freeing of hardware devices.
- Correction made when changing tiles in the middle of a layout capture from a scanner or imaging device extension.
- Layout licensing and Progression views added to the software.
Version 2.1 Build 7
Release Date: 12/1/04
- Added ability to switch between layouts and progression views.
Version 2.1 Build 6
Release Date: 10/28/04
- Maintenance build.
- Progressions engine added to the software (but not yet active).
Version 2.0 Build 34
Release Date: 9/6/04
- Corrections made to some multiple-line language translations.
Version 2.0 Build 33
Release Date: 8/30/04
- Bitmapped background setting corrected.
- Default search box is now last name instead of first name.
Version 2.0 Build 31
Release Date: 8/17/04
- Corrected several phrases that were not translated in multiple language versions.
Version 2.0 Build 30
Release Date: 8/2/04
- Correction made to improper non-English translation text display.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
Version 2.0 Build 29
Release Date: 6/16/04
- Button graphics fixed on the ImageBar’s floater-view dialog and various image improvement dialogs.
Version 2.0 Build 28
Release Date: 6/1/04
- Correction made to improper image association when capturing a layout.
Version 2.0 Build 27
Release Date: 5/25/04
- Integration of new drawing capabilities of various controls to make smoother drawing of the interface.
- Correction made to directory creation of patients in non-English countries.
Version 2.0 Build 26
Release Date: 3/29/04
- Option added to enable display of the patient names in uppercase throughout the program.
- “Retake” button added after capturing a single image in order to quickly retake another image.
- Crash corrected when undoing label operations to layout images.
- Transient storage functionality added to automatically save images and layouts when the network connection is lost. Transient storage automatically saves the images and layouts to the appropriate patients when the network connection to a remote patient database comes back on-line.
Version 2.0 Build 25
Release Date: 2/27/04
- Internal changes for various controls to facilitate better drawing and display.
- New calibration option added.
- Correction made to sensor capture to prevent capture from invalid sensor extensions.
Version 2.0 Build 23
Release Date: 12/10/03
- Reformatted some of the interface to accommodate larger translations in non-English versions of the application.
- Window’s font now used to accommodate user selectable fonts and language code pages.
- Cosmetic Imaging and WhitenIT have been moved to the Advanced pop-up menu.
- Brightness/Contrast control has been hidden when a non-grayscale image is displayed.
Version 2.0 Build 22
Release Date: 11/10/03
- Multiple registration numbers may now be entered into the same application. Multiple registration number support permit the user to install the application on a single computer and combine their licenses into a single installation on their network.
Version 2.0 Build 21
Release Date: 11/3/03
- Corrected problem with updating the patient database when the original database files are deleted in their entirety and database caching is enabled.
Version 2.0 Build 20
Release Date: 10/12/03
- Image taken dates have been added to the compare images screen.
- A small set of image operations are now available directly from the layout view screen.
- Options added to the application preferences that allow turning off the background bitmap for those displays that flicker when drawing the application interface.
- Removed double-click process from the layout view screen that would bring up full-screen view. Double-clicks are now interpreted as a selection of the image. Full screen view is still available with a right-click.
- Single click selection and display of images removed from layout view screen. Now the user must click twice on a image to open the respective image. This functionality removes the behavior associated with a user inadvertently double-clicking on the layout thumbnail on the previous screen and then immediately being taken into a single image of the layout.
- A confirmation message has been added when the local database has been selected when a remote database is off-line.
- Export functions on a layout have been enabled.
- Imagebar display anomalies corrected when switching between patients after dismissing a previous Imagebar.
- Menus that are displayed in dialogs have been removed and replaced with pop-up menus.
- Move layout errors have been corrected.
- Layout flipping has been added.
- WhitenIT and Cosmetic Imaging support has been added to the software.
- “Switch to pointer mode after new label” option added to preferences. This option indicates if the current label mode should be maintained or if the label pointer mode should be enabled after a new label has been added to an image.
- Multiple image print from a layout option added.
- Various thumbnail controls now resize appropriately when the application is resized.
- “Select Patient” options added to several of the screens in the program. This option takes that user directly back to the main “select patient” screen instead of requiring the user to continually press the “Go Back” button to get back to the main screen.
- Various brightness/contrast options added to a popup on the image options screen.
- Real-time brightness/contrast control added to the image options screens.
- Back button in SuniCam now goes back to the Capture image screen after capturing a video image.
- Default thumbnail rows and columns changed to 5 x 5.
Version 2.0 Build 19
Release Date: 8/26/03
- Image caching enabled during layout capture. This option caches multiple images that have been acquired from multiple image capture sources so that they may be automatically filled in for the next tile during layout capture.
Version 2.0 Build 18
Release Date: 8/21/03
- Capture restrictions for acquiring new images into an old layout have been removed.
- Full-screen viewing of layout images have been added to both the layout view (right-click on the image) and the layout capture view (right-click or double-click on the image) screens.
- ImageBar changes to reflect the currently selected patient.
- Database caching optimization added to the application – requires more system memory but significantly reduces network lag on slow or heavy traffic networks.
- Buffered I/O added to configuration reading – significantly reduces network lag on slow or heavy traffic networks.
- Take/Retake from option added when capturing layouts (from clipboard, file, scanner, TWAIN device, sensor, video device).
- Copy to clipboard option added under image’s advanced options.
Version 2.0 Build 17
Release Date: 7/17/03
- Added print option to enhancements screen.
- “Go back” button on “View By Date” screen now goes back to “View By Teeth” screen. “View By Teeth” button removed from the “View By Date” screen.
- Image information displayed at the top of the print screen corrected for images in a layout.
- Lightyear change: After taking an image, the user is taken to the same enhancement screen as when viewing images.
- Lightyear change: Notes button added to image enhancements screen.
- Lightyear change: General image capture option added to “Select Patient” screen.
Version 2.0 Build 16
Release Date: 7/8/03
- Changes made to the image operations screens of the Lightyear application.. The graphic option bar has been replaced with a set of buttons.
Version 2.0 Build 15
Release Date: 6/13/03
- Correction made to image selection screen – it now no longer comes up in full screen view but instead comes up the same size as the main application.
- Added multiple image capture on the video capture screen in Dr.Suni and Lightyear. As images are captured, they are added to a list of thumbnail images on the right-hand edge of the screen.
- Added support for printing multiple images on the same page from the thumbnail list screen.
- Added support for spawning multiple image documents from the thumbnail list screen.
- Footer text made smaller on all printouts.
Version 2.0 Build 14
Release Date: 6/12/03
- Options added to enable the display of addition reregistration information when upgrading from a previous version..
Version 2.0 Build 12
Release Date: 6/5/03
- Significant redesign of how XVLite interacts with patient information bridged from another application, detections of duplicate patient information (i.e. SS number, ID number) and actions taken when resolving patients.
Version 2.0 Build 11
Release Date: 6/3/03
- Several spelling mistakes corrected.
- Crash when clicking on the Measurement tab when assigning default label properties for the measurement label fixed.
Version 2.0 Build 10
Release Date: 5/30/03
- Application is now resizeable.
- Interface flicker reduced even further.
- New default label settings added.
- Auto label properties are now defaulted to off.
- Tooltips are now defaulted to on.
Version 2.0 Build 9
Release Date: 5/22/03
- Improved interface drawing.
- Improved image capture workflow.
- Corrected redrawing problems freezing the application when other applications are dragged over the interface.
- Corrections made to locked configuration reading.
- Improvements made in reducing the flickering of the interface.
- “Go Back” and “Finished” buttons combined on layout capture screen.
- Added option to ignore a tile’s “always prompt” setting. This prevents the system from prompting the user on certain tiles in certain layouts to select a different imaging source.
Version 2.0 Build 8
Release Date: 5/16/03
- “Orientation” text removed from layout displays.
- Functionality added to permit the selection of an image from the same layout on the image selection screen (i.e. compare images).
- OK button hidden on the image selection screen until the appropriate number of images have been selected.
- Screen size warning is now only displayed once.
- Taken date added to print outs.
- Now pencil label draws real rep of label during drawing and not an outline.
- Saving of a layout after each image capture for a tile has been enabled by default.
- Updated the select sensor dialog for improved look-and-feel in addition to increasing the number of sensors that can be displayed.
Version 2.0 Build 7
Release Date: 5/9/03
- SIMU and multiple licenses support added to the software. The new version enables a single installation on a network and permits the application to be run from the various computers attached to the LAN.
- Single instance support added to the software. The software previously would start multiple copies of the software at the same time.
- Data Drill support improved. More information is retrieved from the various Data Drills installed with the application when patients are created in the software.
- Printing % display corrected in the Printing options.
Version 2.0 Build 6
Release Date: 5/1/03
- New registration handling added to the software. Note: existing users will have to receive a new registration number from their distributor or Apteryx before upgrading!!!
- Imagebar support added to the software.
- Spawned image capture added to the software.
- Display of layout name when selecting a layout.
- Added option to enable or disable the automatic display of the label properties when adding labels to an image.
- Slide show option added to view-by-date screen.
- New left mouse button only label creation added.
- Added update routine that helps ATI video capture cards with their display of the real-time-video stream.
- Added several “display images full-screen” options.
Version 1.0 Build 19
Release Date: 4/15/03
- Change made to support layout capture from the Schick hardware.
Version 1.0 Build 18
Release Date: 3/20/03
- Created a status bar at the bottom of the application. This reduced the amount of redrawing required by the application and prevented a potential crash on some systems when selecting an image from a layout.
Version 1.0 Build 17
Release Date: 3/20/03
- Corrected an error that resulted in a crash when DZIP32.DLL and DUNZIP32.DLL are not available to the application.
- Changed the background bitmap of the Dr.Suni application.
Version 1.0 Build 16
Release Date: 3/10/03
- Corrected an error that resulted in a crash when capturing multiple images from a single image source.
Version 1.0 Build 11
Release Date: 12/26/02
- New international on-screen keyboard layouts added: BELGIAN; DANISH; DUTCH; FINNISH; FRENCH; GERMAN; HUNGARIAN; ITALIAN; IRISH; NORWEGIAN; PORTUGUESE; SLOVENIAN; SPANISH; SWEDISH; SWISS.
- Last screen (e.g. Next Action) removed and made to return to select patient screen with the previous patient automatically selected.
- Compare screen now keeps previous patient selected when returning to Select Patient screen.
- B/C enhancement option moved higher in enhancement list.
- Directory selection dialogs changed to permit greater functionality and flexibility.
Version 1.0 Build 10
Release Date: 12/3/02
- Default font size on printouts made larger.
- Saving of modified configurations corrected.
- Added feature to bring up Data Drill options if an invalid Data Drill database is detected.
- Added pan, spot magnify and spot enhance functions on compare screen.
- Real-time B/C added for grayscale images.
- New option added to Sensor Options that permit a real-time B/C dialog to be displayed after an image is captured from a digital x-ray system.
- Font dialog not being display corrected in Dr.Suni application (due to a corrupted compile).
- Made corrections to the various sensor selection screens and dialogs.